Spoiler fights Zombies Spoiler fights Zombies

Great Job!

The animation is very good t but the sound needs some tweaking. Its very scratchy and muffled at times. Other than that great job for your first!!

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

BAMMMM!

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I had my speakers up real loud and I wasnt expecting the gunshot. I laughed so f**king hard! LMAO

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Incredibly done!

It looks very professional from the art style to the smooth animation and voicing. Very inspiring!!

/favorite

Pictomem Pictomem

Been there, seen that..

Not very original as it has already been done many many times. It was a lot harder than similar games which, I dont know if thats a bad thing or not but, I was really frustrated playing it. Music is good but too repetitive..overall, been there done that with the addition of a squinting challenge.

rolfalmao responds:

Thanks for pitching in. Like I said, its a replica, which means its unoriginal by definition. It's difficult for me to assess the difficulty seeing as how I photoshopped all the differences. Anyway, I appreciate your candor. Thanks.

Sticky Stuff Sticky Stuff

Not bad.

Not bad. The only thing I really noticed was that the difficulty within the level progression didnt really change at all. You could have gone along the lines of geometry wars kind of and put in new enemies or increase enemy speed as the levels get harder. And maybe stick in a background of some sort, even a changing one for the levels would work and make it more difficult to be able to concentrate on the ball. Some small collision detection problems as well but, not that noticeable. Good simple game overall, which is what you were going for to begin with but, it never hurts to add in ones two cents to improve upon.

Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

Brilliant!

Hey man this song is brilliant! Im so high just tunin' into the song and its craaazy chill. Good f**kin work!