Spoiler fights Zombies Spoiler fights Zombies

Great Job!

The animation is very good t but the sound needs some tweaking. Its very scratchy and muffled at times. Other than that great job for your first!!

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

BAMMMM!

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I had my speakers up real loud and I wasnt expecting the gunshot. I laughed so f**king hard! LMAO

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Incredibly done!

It looks very professional from the art style to the smooth animation and voicing. Very inspiring!!

/favorite

CoreyStuckInPurgatoryVIII CoreyStuckInPurgatoryVIII

Awesome animation!

This is actually the first of the series Ive seen, and Im already captured by the amazing artwork and the animation. The only complaint I have is the voices which sound very faint and nasally. Other than that its awesome and Ill def check out the rest of the series!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Really Amazing!

10 Stars for you buddy, you friggin ROCK!!@@#!@!!

Poonani Penguin's EP2 Poonani Penguin's EP2

Poonani!!

Pretty cool man. You had a lot of nice things going on, especially the vocabulary haha. Poonani poonani poonani!!!!

Life Melody Life Melody

Melodic

That was not all that bad for your first flash. My only suggestion and the only thing that really bothered me was the stickmans movement. You should have looked at some tutorials to animate his walk a little better. Other than that, the plot was decent and the music fit in well.

Thanticore responds:

I know, it bothered me too... Things is, I kinda started quite late, SO I had to be quick or else I would've missed the deadline. Thanks for the constructive criticism! I appreciate it!

Who's it time for? Who's it time for?

Who?

So my question is...WHO exactly is it time for?!

Final Duel[TRAILER] Final Duel[TRAILER]

Very cool

Very cool man. I really enjoyed the first one. So this is the conclusion to the first final duel you made? or just another episode to a series your doing?

stomo 26 - paper tricks stomo 26 - paper tricks

Honestly..

Honestly I thought it was cool, but none of the papers you were making actually turned out to be anything other than thrown out, and introducing a new piece. Make another one but actually turn it into something that you can keep on screen and use throughout the movie.